The Hawaiian baby woodrose (argyreia nervosa) is a member of the convolvulaceae family which also includes the morning glory.
tranquil feelings may last an additional 12 hours. Sleep is deep and refreshing after the trip, however some users may experience a hangover characterized by blurred vision, vertigo, and physical intertia.
Because use is oral, onset is affected by the last food that was ingested (try not to eat 4-6 hours before you eat the seeds). The average dosage is 4 to 8 seeds. Some users advise to take no more than 2 or 3 the first time. The seeds must chewed for as long as possible as the active substances are absorbed by the body´s saliva.
Here is a recipe to let the seeds work more efficiently:
1. Remove any remaining husk and cut the seeds up in small bits with a knife or pair of scissors They can also be pulverised in a coffee grinder.
2. Put them in a cup and pour half a cup of hot but not boiling water on them. It is best to use distilled water as tap water and mineral water contain minerals which can diminish the effect of the seeds
3. Leave for at least 1½ hours for the water to cool down to room temperature. The alkaloids dissolve in the water at a certain temperature that is reached at some time during the cooling process.
4. Drink the water together with the seeds.
1. Do not operate heavy machinery. Do Not Drive.
2. Do not use Hawaiian woodrose seeds when pregnant.
3. Do not use at any form of sickness.
5. Although Hawaiian woodrose belong to the same family as the morning glory, Hawaiian woodrose seeds are much stronger.